- This event has passed.
Retsch sample preparation and particle characterisation made easy | Perth, 15 May 2018
15 May 2018-9:30 AM-12:00 PM
You are invited
The Metrohm Australia team in Perth is inviting you to attend our showcase workshop.
Sample preparation and particle characterisation made easy.
Straight from the expert:
Matthew Johnson, our Retsch Product Manager for Australia and New Zealand, will guide you through the art of milling and particle sizing to also answer your questions first hand.
Gain valuable insights by watching Matthew perform live instrument demonstrations and teach you tips and tricks that only experts can teach.
|09:30 – 09:45 am||Registration (+ Coffee)|
|09:45 – 10:30 am||Presentation|
|10:30 – 10:45 am||Morning Tea|
|10:45 – 11:30 am||Live Demonstration|
|11:30 – 11:45 am||Q&A|
• The knife mill GRINDOMIX GM 200 is the ideal instrument for grinding and homogenising foods and feeds. It allows to process sample volumes up to 0.7 litres quickly and reproducibly.
• The Ultra Centrifugal Mill ZM 200 is a high speed rotor mill with unmatched performance. It is used for the rapid size reduction of soft to medium-hard and fibrous materials.
• The cyclone mill TWISTER is specially designed for the processing of foods and feeds for subsequent NIR analysis.
• The mixer mill MM 400 is a compact versatile bench-top unit, which has been developed specially for dry, wet and cryogenic grinding of small amounts of sample.
• The vibratory sieve shakers of the series AS 200 are used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring.
Matthew Johnson, Retsch Product Manager Australia and New Zealand
Lavanya Avadiar, Retsch Territory Manager, Western Australia
Penny Lewis, Senior Metrohm Territory Manager, Western Australia