- This event has passed.
Metrohm + Retsch Showcase in Palmerston North NZ, 13 Nov 2018
13 November 2018-8:30 AM-1:30 PMFree
You are invited
Retsch sample preparation, particle characterisation and Metrohm ion analysis
The Metrohm New Zealand/Australia team invites you to attend our upcoming showcase and workshop.
Come and explore the solutions we can offer regarding sample preparation, particle characterisation and ion analysis.
Metrohm is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high precision instruments for chemical analysis. At Metrohm, we don’t just sell titrators. We provide titration solutions. We can offer titration systems as sophisticated or as straightforward as you need them.
At this event, Luis Puyo, our Metrohm titration expert will provide insight into these tailor-made titration solutions which ensure the best analytical results are achieved every time. In addition, the latest Metrohm titration systems, pH and conductometers will be discussed and displayed.
Metrohm systems on display will include:
- OMNIS titration system
- 905 Titrando
- 916 Ti-Touch
- 914 pH/Conductometer
Retsch Sample Preparation and Material Characterisation
Moving to sample preparation and characterisation, Retsch and Retsch Technology offer a plethora of applications for many industries.
This includes but not limited to, Agronomy, Biology, Chemical, Construction, Environment, Electrical, Food, Geology, Metallurgy, Medical and Pharmaceutical industries.
From milling, sample preparation, homogenisation and trituration to particle characterisation: we have a solution for you.
Matthew Johnson, our Retsch product manager will guide you through the art of milling and particle sizing while answering your technical questions first hand.
The following Retsch equipment will be discussed:
- GM200* – Food homogenized and triturated with ease
- RM200* – Automatic mortar and pestle grinder
- MM400 – Laboratory mill for all sample types on a smaller scale
- ZM200* – Ideal for fast and fine milling
- AS200* – Vibratory sieve shaker
- Camsizer – Size and shape analysis of particles
*Equipment will also be displayed
|08:30 am||Registration (Coffee)|
|09:00 am||Introduction / Company overview|
|09:30 am||Retsch presentation|
|10:15 am||Morning tea|
|10:30 am||Metrohm titration presentation|
|11:15 am||Retsch workstation/demonstrations/Q&A|
|12:00 pm||Titration workstation/demonstrations/Q&A|
|12:45 pm||Light lunch|
- Luis Puyo, Product Manager Metrohm Titration
- Matthew Johnson, Product Manager Retsch and Retsch Technology
- Mary McDermott, Territory Manager New Zealand
- 13 November 2018
8:30 AM-1:30 PM
- Event Categories:
- Ion Chromatography, Metrohm, pH Measurement, Retsch, Retsch Technology, Showcase, Titration, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- 905 Titrando, 914 pH/Conductometer, 916 Ti-Touch, Agronomy, Biology, Chemical, conductometers, Construction, Electrical, Environment, Food, Geology, Ion Analysis, Medical, Metallurgy, Metrohm titration, OMNIS titration system, Particle characterisation, pH, Pharmaceutical industries, Retsch Technology, sample preparation, Titration solutions
- Metrohm New Zealand
- (+64) 09 477 0620
- Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North
- 110 Fitzherbert Ave, West End, Palmerston North 4410 New Zealand + Google Map
- +64 6 356 8059