3rd Global User Meeting IC | Herisau, 28 to 30 August 2019
28 August-30 August
Save the date: August 28 to 30, 2019
From August 28th–30th, Metrohm will be hosting the third Global User Meeting Ion Chromatography, and it is a great pleasure for us to invite you to this exceptional event. Visit us at our international headquarters in beautiful Switzerland and enjoy 3 days packed with information, discussions, and entertainment.
Topics of the preliminary program include:
- Boosting sample throughput – Metrohm Inline Sample Preparation (MISP) technique
- Quality results made easy – how to improve QC and traceability in ion chromatography
- Robust suppression, high sensitivity – even with organic solvents in the mobile phase
- Prevention & troubleshooting – how to enjoy a carefree life with your IC
Apart from our own professionals from R&D and application support, we will present you a list of illustrious guest speakers from various industries as well as academia. Participation in the third Global User Meeting IC is free of charge and includes
- All presentations & practical demonstrations
- Lunches and an official dinner event
- An afternoon in the mountains of the beautiful Appenzellerland
Block August 28th–30th, 2019 in your calendar now, we are looking forward to seeing you in Herisau soon!
Do you need more information? Send us an e-mail!